Just a few general remarks:
- 175: The exam is this Monday, Dec. 15, from 8:00 to 10:00 at the usual place.
- 275: The exam is this Monday, Dec. 15, from 10:30 to 12:30 at the usual place.
- It is cumulative, although emphasis is put in the material covered after the second test.
- You can use books, notes, etc as before.
- Bring your own pens, pencils, calculators, AND PAPER. I won’t have extra paper if you don’t bring enough, and the margins of the exam won’t suffice. Mark with your name every single page you turn in.
See you Monday. Good luck!
Update [Dec. 22/08]:
- Here is the exam for Calculus II – 175, and here are the solutions. (Silly typo in the solution of problem 4 corrected.)
- Here is the exam for Calculus III – 275, and here are the solutions.
- I will be in my office on December 19 from about 11 until about 1, in case you want to stop by and pick up your test.
- I won’t be on campus until the Spring term. I’ll post my new office hours soon, in case you want to stop by and pick up your test once I’m back. I’ll keep the exams and homework sets I still have through the Spring term, and you can collect them at any time during office hours. Whatever remains once the term is over, I will then discard.