This posting complements a series of talks given at the Set Theory Seminar at BSU from September 12 to October 24, 2008. Here is a list of links to the talks in this series:
- First talk, September 12, 2008.
- Second talk, September 19, 2008.
- Third talk, September 26, 2008.
- Fourth talk, October 3, 2008.
- Fifth talk, October 10, 2008.
- Sixth talk, October 17, 2008.
- Seventh talk, October 24, 2008.
[Version of October 31.]
I’ll use this post to provide some notes about consistency strength of the different natural hierarchies that forcing axioms and their bounded versions suggest. This entry will be updated with some frequency until I more or less feel I don’t have more to add. Feel free to email me additions, suggestions and corrections, or to post them in the comments. In fact, please do.