On Spring 2007, I mentored Will Sladek, then an undergraduate student at Caltech, as part of the Mathematical Writing course. The result was the nice paper The termite and the tower.
On Spring and Summer 2008, I mentored Shawn E. Davis as part of the McNair Scholars Program, resulting on the paper Representing Propositional Logic Connectives with Modular Polynomials, published in the Boise State McNair Scholars Research Journal, Vol. 6 (2010), 1-12.
On Spring 2015, I supervised research by Ian Cavey that resulted on the paper Volumes of Sphere-Bounded Regions in High Dimensions. Ian presented his paper on the MAA centennial meeting in Washington DC on August 5, 2015, his slides are here. The Sage code Ian used for his computations is available here.
- Daniel A. Donado (co-advisor: Ramiro de la Vega, Universidad de los Andes). June, 2010. Thesis: Espacios métricos sobre bajo el axioma de determinación.
- Thomas A. Ch. Chartier. December, 2011. Thesis: Coloring problems.
- Summer Kisner. May 2013. Thesis: Schur’s theorem and related topics in Ramsey theory.
- Shehzad Ahmed. May 2014. Thesis: -determinacy and sharps.
- Monica Josue Agana (co-advisor: Zach Teitler, Boise State University). December 2015. Thesis: The classical theory of rearrangements.